” I have been installing stair lifts for the last 15 years for Zenith Mobility and to my knowledge there is no better lift than the Brooks build to last build with pride and installed by us at Zenith Mobility ” Stephen Stair lift Engineer
We offer a 3 year warranty on our Stair Lifts as standard that will cover all call outs all parts and we can be with you with in 1 hour to 24 hours guaranteed by us at Zenith Mobility
Visit our show room where we have demo stair lift in stock for you to look over and see how simple it is to install
- Sturdy and hard-wearing foot rest and seat for daily use and comfort.
- Up and down paddle switch simple to control and use.
- Fully secure inertia seat belt gives added security and peace of mind when using the stairlift.
- Slim stair lift design with fold-away seat, foot rest and arms.
- The seat turns and locks which provides added safety getting out of the seat at the top of stairs.
- Single stair lift rail that uses an innovative speedy install which means an attractive rail with fast installation times.
- The stair lift can be safely locked and deactivated with a key.
- The digital diagnostic display allows for easy fault diagnosis.
- Five safety sensors surround the lift to stop it if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- Two remote controls, with large easy to use buttons, come as standard to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.
Guarantees and Warranties
All Brooks straight stairlifts are guaranteed for a period of 3 years from the installation date. The guarantee covers you for all mechanical failures through defects in manufacture of the straight and curved stair lift.
|Motor output speed
||120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second
|Method of drive
||Rack and pinion
||24V DC (battery)
||Modular rail, extruded aluminium
50-60Hz, 100-240V AC
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
* NOTE: Acorn, in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.